Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Getting serious....

I let the trailer sit as is for a while, but recently have gotten serious about getting the restoration done. I aim to have it completed by Christmas, if not sooner! 

I have gathered all the parts I need, and the tub has been picked up by a friend who will be replacing the floor and welding on the rear panel that was cut off to make a tailgate. All parts have been sandblasted or cleaned and primed. 

Here's a photo of some lovely sandblasted parts all nice and clean!


Just today I started putting things back together again starting with the axle, backing plates and brakes. Here is photo of the left side backing plate with brake shoes and a picture of all the primed parts just waiting to be put back together!





No comments:

Post a Comment